CPC’s fluidics design experience plus an extensive line of standard products ensure you’ll find the ideal connector solutions for your equipment needs. The right tubing and bottle connection choices can prevent leakage, speed testing throughput and enhance the user experience with your equipment. Here are just a few of CPC’s products that make fluidics designs work smarter and harder.
• Non-spill connectors eliminate spills, prevent air inclusion into closed systems and enhance operator safety.
• Quick connects improve the serviceability of equipment to maximize machine up-time.
• High quality fittings provide leak-free tubing connections, available in a variety of materials for chemical compatibility.
• Multi-tube connectors simplify fluidic designs by enabling multiple fluid lines to be connected with a single connection.
• Color-coded couplings help prevent misconnections.
• Panel mount quick connects provide an attractive, easy-to-use interface.
• Straight thread connectors can be threaded directly into acrylic manifolds or standard laboratory caps.
CPC offers standard products and engineered solutions that will interface with your laboratory bottles to add ease, efficiency and safety. The result is an improved user experience.
• CPC bottle caps are compatible with GL45 threads found on glass or plastic lab-wear.
• Panel mounted products can be added to standard bottle caps to provide an easy way to safely exchange consumable products.
• Puncture seal closures can be used to dispense virtually any liquid from flexible packages including 38mm “bag-in-box” container systems.
Move your IVD equipment designs to new levels of performance and simplicity with smart fluid handling from CPC. We offer unique connection capabilities in both our innovative standard products and custom solutions developed through direct dialogue between engineers.
• Intelligent connections: RFID-enabled intelligent connection systems prevent misprocessing and ensure proper reagents are being used. CPC’s IdentiQuik® product line offers unique identification technology that enhances system solutions.
• Custom solutions:Tap into our engineers’ expertise for an application-specific custom design solution. Together, we can bring your IVD designs to life.